ARMINES, acteur de l'innovation par la recherche partenariale | Première structure française de recherche orientée vers les entreprises, adossée à 48 centres de recherche
IMT Lille Douai and ARMINES partners of Interreg 3DMed's project
3DMed - Development and streamlined integration of 3D printing technologies to enable advanced medical treatment and its widespread application.
- EU funding: € 4,10 Million
- Total budget: € 6,84 Million
- Duration: 36 months (October 2018 - September 2021)
3DMed aims to improve the affordability and large-scale accessibility of medical treatment using 3D printed devices. Top universities and innovative companies in the Netherlands, Belgium, France and the UK join forces in an unprecedented exercise to explore the full potential of the 3D printing technology for advanced medical care.
- Streamlined care by integrating diagnosis, design and manufacturing of 3D printed medical devices with post-operative evaluation into a validated and widely accessible software platform. This will enable reduction of lead times from 6-8 weeks currently to 6-8 days by 2021 and to 24 hours by 2023.
- Personalized medical devices (prostheses, implants and orthoses) designed using the images acquired for individual patients. Using the integrated 3D printing technology to manufacture these customised devices will lead to reductions in cost by as much as 90%. The costs for the medical treatments will thereby be decreased by as much as 30%.
- Complex shapes and miniaturized geometries for implants and surgical instruments, as well as functionalised medical devices to enhance treatment effectiveness and speed up post-treatment recovery.
- Technische Universiteit Delft
- Stichting Materials innovation institute
- Universiteit Gent
- Association pour la Recherche et le Développement des Méthodes et Processus Industriels (ARMINES)
- EXO-L B.V.
- Dutch Ophthalmic Research Center (International) B.V.
- Meridian Technique Limited
- Amber Implants B.V.
- University of Oxford
- Oxford MESTAR Limited
- 3D LifePrints
- Université de Lille
- Strategisch Initiatief Materialen
- Oceanz B.V.
- Avroxa bvba
- Régnier Orthopédie
- Reinier de Graaf Groep
- AZZENO/Cosmipolis Clinic
- University Mediacal Center Utrecht
- Department of Plastic Surgery, Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Leiden University Medical Center
- CADskills BVBA
- Nelson Labs Europe N.V.
- DEAM BV
- Dassault Systèmes
- LATTICE MEDIACAL
- In4care vzw
- Cousin Biotech
- Blue Sparrows MedTech Finance B.V.
Scientific contact : Mr Jérémie Soulestin
AFC contact : Mr Philippe Perceval